Over the years, blogs have become a very popular way to research new topics and to read about the latest news on our interests. It is said there is over 570 million blogs by the end of 2021, and that is a lot of content. This is why it is a great idea to follow the best blogs in the subjects you are interested in. This will of course will give you the most up-to-date informative articles so you don’t need to spend hours searching online to find what to read.
Here at Sidekick, we don’t just want to produce the best kickboxing equipment on the market, we also want to provide the best information, tips and news about kickboxing. Our blog at Sidekickboxing.co.uk/blog regularly posts high quality content which is dedicated to everything kickboxing and martial arts.
Our blog posts have had the recognition from Feedspot as they have just selected Sidekick Boxing by their panelist as one of the top 10 kickboxing blogs on the web today. Feedspot helps you find and keep track of interesting stuff on the web.
You can subscribe to your favorite websites, and keep up with what’s popular. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 30 kickboxing blogs on the internet and we are honored to be a part of it.
Many of our blog posts receive thousands of views and if you would like to read some of our best ranked blog posts check out some of links below.
Best Kickboxing Blogs
- What are the levels in kickboxing? – Do you want to learn what it takes to get a black belt in kickboxing, then this blog post is for you.
- What is K1 kickboxing? – Kickboxing has many different styles, learn about the most exciting competitive style of K1.
- What is the difference between kickboxing and Muay Thai rules? – Many people get confused about the difference between kickboxing and Muay Thai. They may appear similar at a glance, however they couldn’t be quite worlds apart. Read the difference in the rules here.
Best Boxing Blogs
- The different boxing title belts explained – In boxing there are many different championship belts which can it quite confusing. Read our article to understand all the different sanctioning bodies awarding the belts.
- What is BKB? – Bare knuckle boxing is back and it is more popular than ever. Learn about the promotions on the scene.
- The ten count and ring scoring: the grey areas in boxing – After many boxing fights, the fans jump to Facebook with their opinions of how they get it wrong. We explain clearly exactly what should happen when someone goes down.
Best BJJ Blogs
- Gi vs No Gi BJJ – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) has become an extremely popular martial art, simply because of its effectiveness in the octogan. Practitioners can choose either of two apparel variations which make them very different in styles.
Best MMA Blogs
- What is MMA? – Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) has changed and evolved dramatically since its early days. Originally it was discipline vs discipline, but not it has formed its own style.
- What is Cage fighting and is it considered dangerous? – Is cage fighting different to MMA? Read our article here to find out more.
We hope you have enjoyed reading our blog posts. If you would like to stay connected to Sidekick and want to be the first to know about the latest news and product releases, follow us on social media at the links below.
Are you passionate about martial arts and enjoy writing about it? Contact us in the chat box below and we could publish and feature your articles in our blog. It is the perfect way to share your skills and knowledge with a wide audience of like-minded people.